Friday, December 4, 2009

Ye Olde Icecreamery & Cafe

Trying to beat the heat during the only November heat wave in Adelaide history, and my aunt's first visit from Chicago, we headed up into the hills towards Hahndorf. My husband ushered us towards a small (air conditioned) ice cream shop with a sign outside advertising that all flavours were homemade. As you can see, we immensely enjoyed our cones. I decided to try the lemon myrtle, as I'd never heard of the flab=vour before, which I was told is local to Hahndorf. Mine was so tantalising that to be honest, I can't remember what anyone else had. I'd go as far as to say this is the best ice cream/gelato/sorbet I've ever had, aside from some in Venice a few years back. They have some gorgeous smelling kranski too!
Ye Olde Icecreamery & Cafe
Hahndorf main street
Hanhndorf SA

No comments:

Post a Comment