Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Honey Shoppe and Soap Box

I went around to 5 health food/organic shops today, trying to get a couple of simple things, one of which was plain vitamin E oil. I was also looking for some honey, and this was my last stop after not being able to find any base oils at the other shops. I'd had a quick browse through before, and noticed that The Honey Shopped and Soap Box stocked much more than those two things. They have plenty of natural and organic personal procducts, as well as essential oils, candles, and one of my favourite brands, Burt's Bees. I was able to get the vitamin E oil in any amount I wanted (I got a small bottle for $5) and the staff person helped me pick out a local honey (500g for $4.75) that may help with my new allergies.

Central Market Arcade opening hours:
Mon - Thurs
7.00 am - 5.30 pm
Fridays
7.00 am - 9.00 pm
Saturdays
7.00 am - 3.00 pm

The Central Market Arcade is accessable from Gouger St and flows through to the Central market.

No comments:

Post a Comment