Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fusion Sushi & California Roll

I don't think my stomach really knows what time of day I should be eating certain foods, which is probably my only form of jetlag since arriving back in Australia. Anyway, I stopped by Fusion Sushi this morning on the way into work, as I was craving something fresh yet savory, and had hopes that they might have some soup. I lucked out, as I got a takeaway coffee cup full of miso, and a 4 pack of fresh tuna sushi with avocado. It hit the spot perfectly and they were even nice and let me use my card as it was under $10 and I didn't have cash. This is the best and the quickest freshly made sushi I've yet to find in Adelaide; well worth a visit.

Fusion Sushi & California Roll
Shop 1, 39 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA

(Cross posted on The Expat Cook)

No comments:

Post a Comment